Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Someone really nice made this for me...

Today, I was surprised to read this message from rhedesign: "I made a set for you to thank you. Happy Holidays!"

And here's what she made for me:

Fancy Pants - For PamDavid by rhedesign

Isn't it beautiful? :)

I was so touched I got teary-eyed! It may sound corny but I can't help it. I mean, I really don't know rhedesign, or Rhea (as I gathered from her Myspace site) personally and for her to put an effort in making something like this for me is just amazing!

To Rhea, thank you so much for this beautiful set. You are very sweet and thoughtful and I really appreciate it. From now on, you are not just a Polyvore contact, but a Polyvore friend! Thank you for making Polyvore even better just by being in it. Hugs and kisses. :)

No comments: